Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Tots Crops. In browsing and using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. The term “Tots Crops Ltd” and “Tots Crops Chairs Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Tots Crops Ltd registered company number 7358099 . England & Wales 12 Old Hatch Manor, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 8QG
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Bookings can be made online via our secure server. We accept credit/debit cards and PayPal. We reserve the right to alter or amend product specifications without prior notice.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Photographs shown on this website are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may differ.
- Manufacturers’ guarantee/warranty will apply where appropriate. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- All prices are quoted in British Sterling and are inclusive of VAT (if applicable) (as may be prescribed by law from time to time), unless otherwise specified.
- Cancellations for booked haircuts are acceptable if your child is not in nursery due to illness. In this case, another appointment can be made or a refund requested.• Should you wish to register a complaint with Tots Crops then please contact email@example.com providing as much information as possible. For our part we undertake to acknowledge your communication within three working days, and to address the issues raised as early as possible.